The Wiley-Blackwell Psychology Spotlight app has just been launched. The Psychology Spotlight is available for download from the iTunes store, at no charge. The app features all 11 BPS journals (including the British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology), and provides a new way to promote your research to psychologists, raising your journal’s profile and encouraging article usage.
Download now – http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id503789655?mt=8
Be one of the first to enjoy this essential tool, with the following community features at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime:
- Latest information on key psychology conferences and latest conference tweets;
- Free Frommer’s travel guides to major conference locations;
- Latest @WBPsychology Tweets;
- Latest abstracts from world-leading psychology journals, including the ability to ‘follow’ your favorite publications;
- Free sample and special issues, including access to full text articles;
- Excerpts from the latest psychology books, textbooks and major reference works;
- Latest videocasts, podcasts and video abstracts from leading psychology researchers and practitioners;
- Publishing workshops from leading editors, researchers and practitioners;
- Latest news from key psychology blogs and digests;
- Customizable search tools connected to Wiley Online Library, YouTube, Google Syllabi and Google Scholar;
- Bookmark any content you see, create a personalized reading list, share content via Facebook and Twitter and add your own RSS feeds, allowing you to keep track of your favorite sources.
Psychology Spotlight is available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. We encourage you to share Psychology Spotlight with your fellow researchers, practitioners, friends, and colleagues, enabling them to instantly read all the latest research and developments in psychology. Please encourage users to rate the app in the iTunes store and/or send feedback to email@example.com.